Paro robot seal
Paro is an advanced interactive developed robot by Intelligent Systems Corperation, a leading Japanese pioneer in the field of industrial automation. Paro is used for animal therapies for patients in environments such as hospitals and extensive care facilities where live animals are not allowed to be present.
- Paro reduces the stress for patients and their caregivers
- Paro encourages interaction between patients and caregivers
- Paro has shown a psychological effect on patients, improves their motivation and relaxation
- Paro improves socialization of patients with each other and care
- The world's most therapeutic robot certified by Guinness World Records