Bigmow is manufacturered byBelrobotics
- Surface up to 20.000 m2.
- Speed 3.6 km / h.
- Maximum slope 30%.
- Cutting width 105 cm.
- Weight 51 kg.
- Dimensions (W x L x H) 120 x 120 x 50 cm.
- Height of 11 positions from 22 to 80 mm.
- Floating cutting heads with retractable blades.
- 5 cups 15 knives.
- Saving electricity.
- Chassis in aluminum or stainless steel for high resistance.
- Wear resistance and surprising lightness.
- Armored wheels with a metal frame and rubber non-skid.
- Body in fully colored plastic (ABS or high density polyethylene).
BIGMOW used by football clubs
In Germany, clubs such as Schalke'04, Arminia Bielefeld and 1. FC Nuremberg have been successfully using this robotic lawnmower for some time now. In the Netherlands, RKC from Waalwijk is the first club with this robot train attendant.